FOUNDER & LEAD PERSONAL TRAINER
I’m passionate about making a difference to people’s health and wellbeing. Through my tailored training sessions, I will help you achieve your goals!
Dan is passionate about making a difference to people’s health and wellbeing. Through his tailored training sessions he will help you achieve your goals – whether they include a reduction in body fat from your problematic areas, improvement of movement patterns, increase in lean muscle or a full body transformation.
Dan is always working on improving his own understanding of an ever growing/changing industry. His training methods have been influenced by lead names in the industry such as Charles Poliquin, Andy McKenzie, Nick Mitchell and Gary Grey. Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) and lifestyle coaching is also an interest of Dan’s, an area in which he was inspired by Anthony Robbins.
PERSONAL TRAINING QUALIFICATIONS
- Register of Exercise Professionals (REPS) Level 3 accredited.
- YMCA Level 3 Advanced Personal Trainer.
- YMCA CYQ, STRENGTH & CONDITIONING.
- Level 4 PT on the NET Educational Instructor
- Andy McKenzie – Core Workshop
- Rip core level 1, Postural Precision Movement.
- Client lifestyle and fitness appraisal.
- A.F.T (Advanced Functional Trainer Performance).
- CYQ Nutrition + Weight Management.
- TIDE (Training in different enviroments).
- HSLA (Higher sports leaders award).
- Virgin Active in house courses:
- Kettlebell training.
- Advanced TRX training.
- Viper Movement training.
PERSONAL TRAINING AWARDS
Dan Lawrence is an award winning personal trainer with over 8 years experience training clients, to find out more about our services and awards please get in touch and we would be happy to share a little more detail with you.
Recent Awards include
Virgin Active Dream Team
2011 / 2010
Personal Trainer of the Year
Sport has always been a firm fixture in Dan’s life, he was an amateur boxer from 2001-2008 @ Westside boxing gym, Hayes A.B.C and Foley A.B.C. He played semi-pro football for Harrow Borough and Hillingdon Borough; also representing Middlesex
County at football. He also also played junior rugby for London Irish from U7’s- U15’s.